DTVIndia is android TV app to watch live Indian television on Android devices, which has been developed by Mr. Datta Gample from his special interest in entertainment & growing mobile technology. This is the honest attempt to make as many as android users happy, as they will not miss any of their favourite program.
DTVIndia is totally non-commercial product and free to use, which can be re-distributable without alternating any of its content.
DTV provides links to third party web streaming of the popular Indian TV channels, which are freely available over Internet. DTV doesn't owns or streams any of these channels.
DTVIndia has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party streams. In addition, DTVIndia will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party streams. By using the this app, you expressly relieve DTVIndia from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party streams.
DTVIndia finds TV program sources and publishes them. The video streams originated by external sources are not related with DTVIndia. Accordingly, because it is an aggregation of many channels, the TV Brands have many copyright owners. DTVIndia has established many links directly to streams operated by third parties who transmit the video data. These streams are not operated or maintained by DTVIndia which does NOT contain any streaming media.
Google Admob Privacy and Policy
What Personal Information Does AdMob Collect?
AdMob collects the following types of information from its Site:
A) Information That You Provide to Us.
- We receive and store personal information you choose to enter on our Site, or provide us in any other way, such as by telephone or by electronic mail. For example, when you register for our services, we collect personal information about you. This information may include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and credit card number. We may combine the information that you submit on our Site with information about you that we receive from other online and offline sources in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the overall quality of AdMob's services. In addition, if you voluntarily complete a detailed publisher or advertiser questionnaire, we collect personal information about you as part of that questionnaire. This information may include your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number, as well as general information about your business, if applicable. In general, the more information you feel comfortable giving us, the more we can personalize the experience of our services to meet your needs.
B) Information That We Automatically Collect
- AdMob utilizes cookies to automatically collect information about visitors to our Site. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that reside within your browser to enable our computer systems to recognize your browser and to tell our systems how and when pages within our Site are visited and by how many people. The cookies from our Site do not collect personal information, however, we may combine information collected through certain cookies we issue on our Site with other personal information that you provide to us on the Site.
- We may collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images used on our Sites or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and activity on the Site and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
- We automatically receive and store certain other types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, our servers track the type of Web browser you are using, where you travel within the Site, and the page to which you link from the Site. This type of collective data enables us to figure out how often customers use parts of the Site, so we can make the Site appealing to as many customers as possible.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit Websites anonymously. While AdMob will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available although they may impair the quality of your experience on our Site.
How Does AdMob Use the Personal Information That it Collects?
We use the information we collect to provide our services and to better understand what products and services are of interest to our users. For example, we may utilize your information to:
- Operate and improve our Site and services;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Provide and deliver products and services and send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Protect the rights or property of AdMob or our users; and
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by AdMob and our partners.
AdMob may store and process personal information in the United States and in other countries.
Does AdMob Share the Personal Information That it Collects?
AdMob does not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
- With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
- Agents and Service Providers: AdMob may engage other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. Examples of these services include processing credit card payments, sending postal mail and e-mail to you, and analyzing data. While these agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for AdMob, they may not use such information for any purpose other than providing such services to AdMob.
- Protection of AdMob and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our user Agreement; or protect the rights, property, or safety of AdMob, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Corporate Transfers and Financings: AdMob may share your personal information in connection with any merger, sale of AdMob assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Aggregate Information: AdMob may share aggregate information about you and/or your customers with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
How Secure Is the Personal Information That You Provide to AdMob?
AdMob takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. AdMob cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information that AdMob receives.
What Information Can You Access and Change?
You can access or correct certain information about you collected on this Site in the Account section of the Site. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from AdMob by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your contact preferences and other changes to your information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
AdMob Mobile Services
AdMob provides mobile advertising services ("Mobile Services") to advertisers and publishers. If you are a publisher using AdMob's Mobile Services, AdMob may access, index, and cache requests made from your mobile sites, applications and device platforms to our system, including by automated means. In the course of providing these Mobile Services, AdMob collects aggregate data from publishers' sites and uses such data for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to, providing publishers, advertisers and others with aggregate information about traffic and site usage in our advertising network.
AdMob also collects certain information about visitors to publishers' sites that connect to the AdMob Mobile Services. AdMob will automatically collect and receive information about those visitors such as, but not limited to, browser identifiers, session information, browser cookies, device type, carrier provider, IP addresses, unique device ID, carrier user ID, geo-location information, sites visited and clicks on advertisements we display. AdMob may track that information over time and over multiple publishers' sites and use non-personally identifiable information collected from such visitors to provide reports to advertisers and others and to help us display advertisements that may be of interest to your visitors. In some cases, the mobile phone service providers for mobile devices may send visitors' phone numbers to AdMob. AdMob uses such information to perform analysis aimed at improving our services and technologies and may also use this data to display advertising customized to visitors' interests and preferences. AdMob does not use such information for telemarketing, to contact any individuals or to share with any third parties for their own use. In addition, AdMob may collect personal information directly from customers on behalf of advertisers and periodically transfer such information to such advertisers.